Make us part of your travel itinerary
Every year we play host to visitors from all over the world and EPIC is the perfect place for them to start their visit. We work closely with the travel trade and operate within a wide network of DMCs, outbound operators, Cruise Operators and FIT providers, to help them include an enjoyable visit to the museum as a part of their travel itineraries.
Avail of our special Trade Rates
We offer special trade rates to tour operators who are organising group/FIT visits and these preferred rates apply to pre-booked groups year round.
To avail of Trade Rates or to contract with us, please contact David Cleary, Director of Sales, at email@example.com
OPTIONS TAILORED FOR YOUR VISITORS
We want to make every visit special so if your group has any particular areas of interest, make sure to let us know in advance and we can tailor our tour to them.
- Welcome and introduction to EPIC and The CHQ Building
- Souvenir Passport for each guest
- Choice of a Self-guided or Private Guided tour
- We can also create bespoke guided tours and shore excursions, specific to the interests of your customer base
- With over 300 different characters featured, there’s sure to be one that resonates with your group. If the group has any special interests our EPIC Tour Guide can highlight relevant stories to make their visit more personal.
- FREE Audio Guide App available to download to visitors’ own mobile devices. Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish & Mandarin Chinese
- Voucher payment scheme
- Coach drop off/pick up point
- EPIC Museum Gift Shop