Recognised for Campaign Collaboration with agency partner VROOM Digital
October 2023 – EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, and partner agency VROOM Digital, have been awarded ‘Best Integrated Media Strategy’ at this year’s Irish Digital Media Awards (DMA’s). The gala event, held on Friday, September 29th, took place at the prestigious Clayton Hotel, Burlington Road.
Showcasing the ‘best of the best in the digital media industry’, the DMA’s are regarded as one of Ireland’s leading platforms for recognising excellence in digital media, with all submissions subject to an intense selection process and careful consideration by an esteemed panel of judges.
The entire team at EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum are overjoyed to have picked up the ‘Best Integrated Media Strategy’ accolade at the recent DMA Awards for their winning campaign, submitted by their partner agency VROOM Digital, titled ‘Shamrocking the Narrative – EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum Challenges Negative Irish Stereotypes’, which focused on EPIC’s recent ‘This is Not Us’ campaign.
Aileesh Carew, CEO, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum said “Our partnership with VROOM Digital exemplifies the power of collaborative synergy. This campaign showcases our commitment to shaping a more accurate and impactful narrative surrounding the Irish and calling out the negative impact of stereotyping. At EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, we share the stories and experiences of the Irish diaspora, and recognise the vital contributions and monumental impact Irish people have made worldwide.”
Working closely with the EPIC marketing team, VROOM Digital employed a creative and integrated approach, utilising Google Ads, Paid Social, and Digital PR to amplify the campaign message and drive awareness for EPIC. By leveraging visual creatives, targeted audience segments, and strategic influencer and media collaborations, the campaign effectively conveyed EPIC’s key messaging to a broad audience, both domestically and internationally. The integrated approach ensured a cohesive and impactful campaign, maximising its potential for success.
Shane Curtin, CEO & Founder, VROOM Digital, said “We are extremely proud to have been awarded ‘Best Integrated Media Strategy’ at this year’s DMA’s. This award is testament to the hard work and dedication of the numerous people that played a pivotal role in the success of this campaign. It also highlights the collaborative and cohesive approach our teams at VROOM Digital employ for client campaigns such as this.”
VROOM Digital’s team of experts specialises in providing comprehensive PPC, Paid Social, SEO, and Digital PR solutions to companies seeking to expand their online presence and enhance lead generation and sales.
For more information on EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum, visit epicchq.com or call +353 (0)1 906 0861.
Media contact: Niamh Waters | Vroom Digital | firstname.lastname@example.org
About EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
- EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum was created to honour the Irish diaspora abroad and recognise the vital contributions and monumental impact Irish people have made worldwide. By combining personal emigrant perspectives with social and cultural context, visitors can understand why a person left Ireland and the beliefs and heritage they brought with them.
- EPIC shares how the Irish have contributed to communities throughout the world and continue to do so, through exhibitions, education programs and digital engagement. We shine a light on people, communities, and projects, bringing their experiences and successes to our visitors and online audience.
- President Higgins has congratulated EPIC “for its role in highlighting Ireland’s emigrant experiences, its causes and consequences, and its relevance to the stories of those who are,
About VROOM Digital
- Vroom Digital is a highly experienced, fully remote digital marketing agency that has been in operation for over 10 years. Our primary focus is to drive leads and sales for our clients, while ensuring the data we collect is easily understandable and actionable.
- With a dedicated team of experts in various fields such as SEO, Google Search, YouTube, Paid Social (TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc), and PR, we provide a holistic approach to digital marketing. We understand that each client is unique, and therefore, we create personalised strategies tailored to their specific needs.
- At Vroom Digital, we firmly believe in the power of data-driven decision-making. By analysing and interpreting the data we gather, we can make informed choices that lead to successful outcomes. This approach allows us to help our clients achieve their goals effectively and efficiently.
- Our services are designed to assist both small and large businesses in their growth and scaling efforts. Whether you’re a small team just starting out or a multi-million euro enterprise, we have the expertise and resources to support your digital marketing initiatives.
- We specialise in driving leads and sales, utilising data to inform decision making, and helping businesses of all sizes grow and scale.