NYFDublin returns to the Custom House this year, and to celebrate we’re giving away an EPIC trip for 2 to make the most of the celebrations!
We’re giving away two tickets the 3Countdown Concert with Kodaline, Hudson Taylor and Keywest all performing. The lucky couple will also get to enjoy the Liffey Lights Midnight Moment, a high-flying, aerial and aquatic spectacle with a dazzling light show of over 100 aqua beams and spotlights!
To make your trip an unforgettable experience, your prize also includes one night’s stay at Dublin’s Docklands luxury design hotel, The Marker Hotel, as well a 5 course tasting menu dinner for two at Urban Brewing!
After the night of revelry, unwind and relax by exploring our museum, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum. Discover the amazing story of Irish emigration in 20 breathtaking and interactive galleries, that bring 1500 years of stories, history and culture to life!
To enter simply go to our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profiles, and like, comment and share our post on NYFDublin to be in with a chance of winning! To learn more about Dublin’s New Year’s celebrations visit the NYFDublin website.
This prize contains:
- 2 complimentary tickets to the NYFDublin 3Countdown Concert at the Custom House, Dublin 1 on 31/12/2017
- 1 night’s stay and breakfast at The Marker Hotel Dublin for 2 people. Check in date is 31/12/2017 and check out date is 01/01/2018. Excludes any addtional extras
- Dinner for 2 people from Urban Brewing’s five-course tasting menu. Excludes alcohol and other extras
- 2 complimentary passes to EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum
Terms and conditions:
- Competition entrants must be age 18 years or over. Winners may be asked for proof of age.
- Employees of Epic Ireland CHQ Ltd, Fáilte Ireland, The Marker Hotel, Urban Brewing, their subsidiaries, agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
- The prize does not have a retail value, is non-transferable and cannot be resold.
- Cost of travel and transportation are not included with this prize.
- This prize is only valid for use on the dates specified (31/12/2017 – 01/01/2018 inclusive).
- The prize cannot be exchanged and no cash alternatives will be provided.
- A winner will be chosen at random from the participants that followed the entry procedure specific to each social media channel used.
- The decision of the judges in choosing the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 21/12/2017 at 5:00pm
- The winner will be notified by 5:30pm on 21/12/2017
- Winners will be confirmed on our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and by email or telephone.
- Epic Ireland CHQ Ltd and its partners in this promotion reserve the right to alter, amend or end this competition without notice.
- The prize winner and all entrants agree to the use of their names, images and photographs for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that Epic Ireland CHQ Ltd will own the copyright of any such images and photographs and associated media.
- By entering the competition winners agree to accept these terms and conditions.
- Entries that do not comply in full with these rules will be disqualified