How to reach us
We are located in the heart of Dublin city centre, in Dublin’s Docklands. The area is fast becoming a must-see destination on any sightseeing trip of the city. From stunning modern architecture to historic buildings, from cafés and restaurants to river trips – Docklands has it all.
Walk east from the Bridge along Eden Quay with the River Liffey on your right. Continue along Custom House Quay straight past the historic Custom House until you see an arch on the left, beside CHQ. The entrance to EPIC is beside this arch.
We’re just 8 minutes walk from O’Connell Bridge!
• LUAS Red Line – Georges Dock stop
View Luas times
- Take the 14, 15, 27 bus to Amiens Street/Connolly Station
- DoDublin Tour Bus (Docklands Route) – stop 5
- Dublin Cityscape Tour Bus – stop 11
- City Sightseeing Bus, blue and red routes – stop 3b
- Airlink 747, 757
View Dublin Bus times
• From Connolly Station – 5 minute walk
• From Pearse Station or Tara Street Station – 7 minute walk
View train times
EPIC is located in the CHQ Building on the north side of Custom House Quay. It is 5 minute drive from Dublin Port, the south exit of the M50 tunnel and the East Link Toll Bridge.
Sat Nav coordinates: -53.348899, -6.246032
Just Eat dublinbikes stations are distributed throughout the city centre to enable easy access and optimal use. Located in close proximity to each other, every station has a minimum of 15 stands in situ making it easy to enjoy the service.
The closest bike station to EPIC is right outside, in front of Custom House Quay: Station no. 8
Hilton Garden Inn Hotel